At Oak Manor Senior Living, we believe that assisted living is a safe and supportive community for seniors who need a little extra help. Our community offers a variety of services and amenities that can help seniors maintain their independence and quality of life.
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted living is a type of senior housing that provides residents with personal care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). This can include help with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, taking medications, and using the bathroom. Assisted living also provides transportation, housekeeping, and additional services.
Why Choose Assisted Living?
- Need for assistance with ADLs: As people age, they may need more help with ADLs. Assisted living can provide the help they need to stay independent and safe.
- Desire for social interaction: Oak Manor offers a variety of social activities and opportunities to meet new people. This can help seniors stay connected with their community and make new friends.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that there is help available 24/7 can give seniors peace of mind. This is especially important for seniors who live alone or have family members who live far away.
What are the Benefits of Assisted Living at Oak Manor?
- Personal care assistance: Our staff can help you with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, taking medications, and using the bathroom.
- Housekeeping: We provide weekly house keeping and linen services.
- Laundry: We provide personal laundry services to our Residents and for the Residents who choose to wash their own laundry, we provide washers and dryers at no additional cost.
- Transportation: Scheduled transportation for shopping, doctors appointments & church services
- Social activities: We offer a variety of social activities and events throughout the year, such as game nights, bingo, arts and crafts, and outings.
We also have a dedicated team of staff who are committed to providing you with the best possible care.
If you are looking for a safe and supportive home where you can maintain your independence and quality of life, then Oak Manor is the perfect place for you. Contact us today to learn more about our assisted living in Largo, Florida.
Call us today to schedule your tour, and stay for lunch! (727) 581-9427
Studio/1 Bath (408 sq. ft.) View floorplan
1 Bedroom/1 Bath (554 sq. ft.) View floorplan
1 Bedroom/1 Bath (614 sq. ft.) View floorplan
2 Bedroom/1 Bath (May be shared. 822 sq. ft.) View floorplan
Single Story Villas
1 Bedroom/1 Bath (622 sq. ft.) View floorplan
2 Bedroom/1 Bath Private or Semi-Private (Shared living room and bath; 790 sq. ft.) View floorplan
2 Bedroom/2 Bath Private or Semi-Private (Shared living room; 961 sq. ft.) View floorplan